According to the Working Environment ACT § 3-5, the employer shall have training in health, environment and safety work (HSE). The obligation is personal and can not be delegated. This course aims to provide such training. During this course you will learn the basic requirements of the Working Environment Act (AML) and related regulations, so that you can succeed with the HSE work in your company.
• Basic knowledge of the Working Environment Act
• Duties of employer, employees and safety representatives
• Requirements regarding the working enviroment
• Roles and responsibilities
• Systematic health, environment and safety work
• Working environment cooperation
Managers, Managing Directors, CEOs, Department managers and similiar.
The duration of the course is 1 day, from 10.00-16.00. Trygg Kurs AS provides all necessary equipment for the completion of the course.
The price includes course material, lunch and issue of certificate of competence.
The training can be arranged within your company as an internal course. With such an arrangement we can adapt to your needs when it comes to the content and duration of the training.